Friday 29 September 2017

Learning Conversation

What do you think has gone particularly well so far this year? What are your strengths?
I feel that my media knowledge from last year at GCSE level has definitely helped in making me confident in analysing a piece of media and breaking it down to it's different representations. I also think our collaborated short thriller video was a good example of how our camerawork and editing skills are working well. I think my strengths are mainly in editing and analysing media.
Identify 3 specific targets for yourself for the rest of this year.
1. Remember to incorporate a media theory in all analysation work.
2. Improve camerawork skills.
3. Stay organised in completing each piece of work on time.
Suggestions about the course?
More class conversation, group activity and debating.
Learning needs?
Slow reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment